- age range 2-3 years
- class duration 30 minutes
- course duration 10 weeks
- class size up to 5 children
- price $250
This class is designed for children to:
- develop their fine motor skills ( proper pencil grip/ play dough modelling of letters/painting)
- develop sorting skills ( size/colour assortment)- awareness of ‘bigger’ ‘smaller’ and colours.
- begin their phonics development ( children are introduced to the phonics songs and sounds – this makes it easier for the child to transition to PUFFINS SOUNDS )
- develop an appreciation and love of reading/storytelling (Children are exposed to different texts and vocabulary )
- learn to count to 10.
- learn the days of the week/months of the year/seasons
- recognise their name.
- be creative.
Parents are not permitted to stay in the class.